Gratitude, Gratitude and MORE Gratitude

There are a few blogs that do “weekly gratitude lists” and I am thinking I will definitely have to start one! One of the unforeseen perks of blogging was just HOW many wonderful people I would meet and how we would all help each other. When I looked back at the last month and saw just HOW much goodness was given to me I could not help but KNOW I would write a gratitude post! I am so fortunate to have so many people that have reached out to me in my personal life and in the past 16 months in my blogging life. Thank you to all the following people (in no particular order…..)!!!!!

Ray — my husband who designed my site and has dealt with tons of word press questions. Your patience and love is so greatly appreciated and the site has exceeded my expectations. It was wonderful to again see how well we work together and what we can make happen in such a short amount of time! I love you madly!

Angela Brashear — Thank you for your true all-weather friendship Ange! I am confident you will come through these “rough times” stronger for it and I will be here for you no matter what. Thank you for your ear, shoulder to cry on, long walks and deep talks, beautiful and sensible voice, hundreds of drives over to my house, your love and big hugs , always letting me borrow your favorite dress and for simply being you.

Akemi — Thank you Akemi for your generous friendship and support. You truly are an amazing person. I was so pleased with how much your Akashic Record Reading helped me and you continue to give me good advice and ideas! I am so very grateful we met and look forward to us celebrating many successes together.

Doc KC — Thank you for featuring Heroes of Healing on the GLC Zone (Grow, Learn Change). Through the GLC Zone I have met some wonderful people and I love the community you have attracted. All the best of luck and I am very happy you are doing a post for the Heroes Project as well!

Slade — When I first started reading your blog a year ago I thought to myself, “Wow, what a cool, smart and very spiritually connected person!”. Now I KNOW all of those things are true but am so grateful for your friendship and your spot on insight. Your classes, your gifted writing, your guided meditations, your advice — all have helped me so much and I am honored to call you a friend.

Paula Kawal — I am so grateful Slade connected us and thank you so much for interpreting the experiences I shared with you. You are kind, an inspiration and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Lola — Thank you for your recent post on Heroes of Healing. I am so happy Joe Vitale twittered about it — well deserved! Thank you for your friendship and good luck with your free seminar tomorrow on Overcoming Your Limits to Soar to New Heights! Sorry I will be away for it and hope we catch up soon!

Lisa Erickson — Thank you so much Lisa for your extra work on the Heroes of Healing Project! From getting others to write to helping me format posts – your help has been amazing and I am truly grateful for it.

Andrea Hess — Thank you Andrea for taking time to give me a consultation and for letting me babble endlessly about all the questions I have. Your last post on Detachment really hit home for me. I am very grateful we have connected.

Liara Covert – I always love receiving comments from you Liara. Your words always make me think and ring so true. I appreciate all the time you have spent reading my posts and commenting and I love reading your blog as well — THANK YOU!

Tom Volkar — Thank you Tom for letting me participate in the wonderful idea you have set into motion with your Leveraging Community. I know many will benefit from it and I encourage anyone looking to start or build their business to check it out! Your site is an important one as it encourages people to do what they love and you coach and show people the means how to be successful at it! Your Five Days of Authentic Business Discovery Course has gotten so many wonderful reviews and I am so grateful to have connected with you!

Heroes of Healing Project

This project just keeps growing and I am so honored to have heard from 2 of the Heroes I wrote about; Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor and Susan SARK. Getting personal emails of “thank you’s” from them filled me with SUCH gratitude. Everyone who has written for this project has been AWESOME. I can’t thank everyone enough. Below is a list of the Heroes that are currently written about and the wonderful bloggers that wrote about/will write about them. Thank you — this project consistently brings me gratitude and I am so happy to have worked with all of you!

Brandon Bays by Suzie Cheel of Abundance Highway

Dr. Michael Beckwith by Lisa Erickson of Mommy Mystic

Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor by Jenny Mannion at Heal Pain Naturally

Dr. Joan Borysenko by Lisa Erickson of Mommy Mystic

Gregg Braden by Sharon Eiffel of All is Within

Joseph Campbell by Paula Kawal of Journey Inward Productions – (posting soon)

Paul Chek by Stephen Cox of Balanced Existence

Dr. Deepak Chopra by Dawn Abraham of Qualified Life Coach

Gary Craig by Akemi Gaines of Yes To Me

Dr. John DeMartini by Angela Recchia at Ange’s Biz

Mike Dooley by Camille Olivia Strate of The Raja Project

Bob Doyle by Suzie Cheel of Abundance Highway

Dr. Wayne Dyer by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

Dr. Viktor Frankl by Dr. KC Kelly of Doc In the Biz – (posting soon)

Gangaji by Lisa Erickson of Mommy Mystic

Thich Nhat Hanh by Isabella Mori at Change Therapy

Louise Hay by Kelly Rigby of She Power

Jerry & Esther Hicks and Abraham by Camille Olivia Strate of The Raja Project

Napoleon Hill by Cath Lawson of Cath Lawson (Tips for Success in Business and Life) — (posting soon)

Ernest Holmes by Lyman Reed of Creating a Better Life

Roy Hunter by Ellie Blunt of The Transparent Hypnotist

Susan Jeffers by Kate of Experiments in Living

Byron Katie by Caroline Middlebrook of Life Should Feel Good

Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross by Ari Koinuma of Our Best Version

Michael Losier by Suzie Cheel of Abundance Highway

Nelson Mandela by Mark Hayward of My Tropical Escape — (posting soon)

Barbara Marx Hubbard by Slade Roberson of Shift Your Spirits — (posting soon)

Dan Millman by Matthew Wadleigh and Lisa Erickson at Mommy Mystic

Dr. Christiane Northrup by Marilyn Kay at Mommy Mystic

Mary O’Malley by Dr. Nicole of Kitchen Table Medicine — (posting soon)

Dr. Mehmet Oz by Karen Lynch of Live the Power!

Dr. Eric Pearl by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

James Ray by Evita Ochel of Evolving Beings

Rachel Naomi Remen by Mokihana Calizar at Heal Pain Naturally

Tony Robbins by Alex Shalman at Practical Personal Development

Susan SARK by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

Eckhart Tolle by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

Vaishali by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

Doreen Virtue by Suzie Cheel of Abundance Highway (posting soon)

Joe Vitale by Lola Fayemi of Nourishment for Your Spiritual Awakening

Neale Donald Walsch by Evelyn Lim of Attraction Mind Map

Ron Wilkens by Jennifer Abbott of Principles for Peace

Marianne Williamson by Lisa Erickson of Mommy Mystic

Oprah Winfrey by Jenny Mannion of Heal Pain Naturally

Brad Yates by Suzie Cheel of Abundance Highway

Okay – that’s it for today — There are MANY other people I am grateful for as well which is why this might have to be a weekly post instead! I am off for a long weekend away with my family and could not be happier! Thanks everyone for all your love and support!

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

1. Stephen says:

Hey Jenny. Your new website is looking fantastic!

Stephens last blog post..How to Kill Candida Yeast with Natural Anti Fungal Remedies

2. Hi Stephen,
    Thank you so much! I am loving it and it sure is nice to have everything in one spot! Thanks so much for your post on Paul Chek for Heroes of Healing and for all the wonderful artciles on your blog. Love, Jenny

3. Thank you for the mention. You are really utilizing the power of mastermind group, and I admire your dedication to help others for better health.

I’m glad you are connecting with Slade and Andrea. They are wonderful.

Akemi “spiritual entrepreneur” @ Yes to Mes last blog post..Inside Out Approach To Entrepreneurship, Part 4, Learn Marketing

4. Hi Akemi,

Yes, I am VERY grateful for my connection with you, Slade and Andrea! All wonderfully intuitive and kind people! Thank you so much for all your help and support!

Love,
    Jenny

5. Another nice gratitude resource is the 30 Day Gratitude E-course from Brenda Crawford-Bee over at http://www.BeeBlessedDaily.com

She hasn’t updated her blog in a while, but the e-course is simple and delightful.

Also be sure to check out the “Gratitude Project” from Tom Murasso at http://www.GratitudeProject.Info

6. Liara Covert says:

You gently remind us we each have infinite things to be grateful for; from our thoughts, feelings and curiosity, to how we choose to live and with whom. You are indeed a blessing, Jenny, a woman with a kind heart and profound intention.

Human beings evolve to realize they have many teachers and guides. Diverse purposes exist to be achieved. You draw the right person toward you to assist you with different kinds of growth. Every being is at a personal stage of evolution and healing, in the physical world and on other planes. The nature of your evolution determines the guides and teachers that are attracted your way. Each being receives exactly what is needed at a given moment.

Liara Coverts last blog post..What makes you tick?

7. Lance says:

What a wonderful way to give back Jenny! And what a great way to introduce others to some of the really great stuff out there – I have all sorts of stuff to check into now!

Lances last blog post..Life Balance: A Very Personal Pyramid

8. Marelisa says:

Hi Jenny: I’m a great believer in the power of gratitude. It shifts your focus from what you lack to all of the good that already exists in your life–moving you from nonconformity to satisfaction–and it’s a key ingredient of happiness. I think it’s a great idea to print a gratitude list on your blog :-)

9. Ange Recchia says:

Jenny, over the last year and a bit that I have known you, you have been a resource of information for me and have helped me immensely with my work so it’s my pleasure that I have been able to give something back to you. Kudo’s to you for putting together this awesome site full of wonderful resources. I love it!
    HUGS

Ange Recchias last blog post..Dr John Demartini – His Journey

10. Thanks Chris for the resources… you KNOW I LOVE more stuff to check out! Gratitude is so powerful and important and being cognizant of it and making it a part of my day has truly changed my life. Hope all is well with you and thank you for stopping by! Gratefully, Jenny

11. Hi, after I read your post, I’m planning to have an abundance blog where I would post my gratitude list. I’m grateful I came across your blog. :)

Azhagiya Tamilmagans last blog post..Change If You Want Different Result

12. Hi Lance,

I feel so blessed to have met such wonderful people in the blogosphere. To be involved with people who all help each other and work together for ALL our successes is so inspiring. Thanks so much for your comment and have fun exploring these wonderful blogs!

Love, Jenny

13. Hi Marelisa,
    Gratitude was the #1 tool in my healing. To be focused on all I did have instead of concentrated on my pain and ills transformed my way of thinking. I say gratitude lists in my head when I first wake up and before bed and if I ever feel “out of sorts” during the day. It is such an easy way to transform a “bad” mood and WOW are there SO many things and people to be grateful for. I know Akemi and a few others write a weekly gratitude list and it really is such a nice way to tell others “thank you” as well as taking the time to really appreciate all the good received. I loved your recent post on Happiness! Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
    Love, Jenny

14. Hi Ange,

It has been a true pleasure to get to know you! I do LOVE the Heroes project and am so happy you contributed to it. I look forward to celebrating many future successes and working together more!

Thanks for your friendship and support Ange!

Love,
    Jenny

15. Hi Liara,

Thank you so much Liara for your kind words. They are deeply appreciated. I have always loved to help others and have been the one my friend’s came to with any kind of problem or confusion for as long as I can remember. To be in a community now where EVERYONE reaches out to help has empowered me even further.

I have indeed drawn many wonderful spiritual teachers to me in the last few months when I set my attention and intention on developing my inner and spiritual self. You are of course one of those and I am very grateful for your teachings and friendship. Thank you Liara!

Love,
    Jenny

16. Hey Jenny, It’s fun to watch someone brimming over with appreciation like you evidently are. It feels good just visiting and soaking it all up. :)

Thanks for the mention of my course which begins Monday and especially of our community building experiment. It’s still going on and the only fee is your eager participation so follow the link that Jenny gave above and come join us, especially if you like building community with like-minded souls.

Tom Volkar / Delightful Works last blog post..Leveraging Community

17. Hi Jenny,

I’m super glad that your blog was featured ‘In the Spotlight’ on GLCzone.com. You deserve it. The work you’re doing in amazing as you help so many people!

All my best always,
    Doc KC

18. Hey Tom,

Thank YOU for the mention on your blog and for the nice comments. Yes, I feel like I am bubbling over with gratitude. There are so many wonderful people — it is my pleasure to give thanks. I am very excited for your project — thanks for your brilliant idea and for taking action on it!

Love, Jenny

19. Hey Thanks Doc KC! I do love helping people and I am so grateful to meet so many others that are doing the same thing. It never ceases to amaze me how many generous, loving, caring and inspirational people I meet every day! Places like GLC Zone are a perfect example of this! Love, Jenny

20. Hi Azhagiya,

Thank you for your kind words and good luck with your blog!
    Gratefully,
    Jenny

21. Karina says:

Hi, this is such a great idea about the gratitude lists! i need to have one. life is fast fast but it is so important to find time to thanks people who help you.

Have a great week!

Karina

Karinas last blog post..Info for Moms: Halloween is alsomost here

22. Karina says:

Thank you!

Karinas last blog post..Info for Moms: Halloween is alsomost here

23. Hi Karina,
    There are many bloggers who do this including Akemi who I listed above. It is a WONDERFUL place to put your attention and with all the goodness there is never a shortage of people to thank.
    Thanks for commenting!
    Gratefully,
    Jenny

24. Liara Covert says:

Gratitude lists begin in the mind. Even in your dreams, gratitude is real to you if you choose to think and experience it. Gratitude is as real as you want it to be within your field of sensation. To learn to love yourself enables you to learn to empathize with and appreciate others in expanded ways. You are only ever limited by your imagination.

Liara Coverts last blog post..The way will be made clear to you

25. Hi Liara, You are so right. You ARE only limited by your imagination and your lack of self love. When I WAS my diseases I had no self love so did not dare to dream or believe I would have more. I would haphazardly wish but in more of a “woe is my kind of a way”. By learning to love myself I was able to see so much more good in EVERYTHING and gratitude became natural. Now not a day goes by (usually not even a few hours go by) without me expressing my gratitude for things and people in my life. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Love, Jenny

26. Evita says:

Jenny that is probably one of the best ways to live – in gratitude!

This is such a beautiful post that you have put together to thank so many – it speaks volumes about you!

I appreciate your thanks and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and as I have said already – this project that you put together will be a shining beacon for many in the world!

Some people say there are no angels in this world, I disagree as they walk right amongst us and you clearly are one of those angels!

So thank you too :)

Evitas last blog post..Heroes of Healing: Helen Schucman and William Thetford

27. Hi Evita,
    Thank you for your kind words. Wow! Being called an angel is sure a nice way to begin the day!

It is my hope the Heroes of Healing project does get out to many and inspire them. There is truly someone for anyone to resonate with and learn from on this list and I am pursuing learning with a few new teachers I have found myself.

Thanks for your posts and contributions to the project – as I’ve mentioned — it is SO GREATLY appreciated!

Love, Jenny

Trackbacks

1. [...] occurred to lead me where I am right now… maybe that will be my NEXT ebook! In my post “Gratitude, Gratitude and More Gratitude” I thank the people that most contributed to my spiritual growth in the last nine months; [...]

2. [...] Gratitude Gratitude and More Gratitude [...]

3. [...] that occurred to lead me where I am right now… maybe that will be my NEXT ebook! In my post “Gratitude, Gratitude and More Gratitude” I thank the people that most contributed to my spiritual growth in the last nine months; Slade, [...]