Relationships begin with you. How you FEEL about YOURSELF is the basis of the relationships you will attract to yourself.
It takes two people to form a relationship. Whether that is with a friend, co-worker, family member or an intimate partner.
Many of our relationships throughout our lifetime reflect our wounds, lack of self love and self worth. These can be from when we were very young, influenced by our family, community or society. It could be from early relationships we formed where we feel people did us wrong. Please remember, hurt people hurt people.
Any awareness around our hurts deserves presence, contemplation, compassion, love and a willingness to look at and heal those past limiting thoughts, patterns, behaviors, habits and how we have communicated with others and ourselves.
How do you know if some of your relationships are unhealthy and are not reflecting the true, unlimited you? If you say yes and relate to ANY of these statements below – there is some healing work to be done. If you say yes to 2 or more.. please, KNOW you are worthy of healing these and other limitations to move into a healthier relationship with yourself and others!
- I speak very unkindly to myself.
- I don’t make time for myself.
- I am a perfectionist.
- I have imposter syndrome.
- I have trouble setting healthy boundaries in relationships.
- I don’t trust easily.
- I beat myself up about the coulda wouldas and shouldas.
- I make excuses for people.
- I settle in relationships.
- I often give too much and feel exhausted.
- I sabotage or self-sabotage if I feel things are going too well.
- I don’t feel I have the tools for healthy communication.
- I often replay negative things said to me by others in my head.
- I get jealous when I see a couple that looks happy.
- I get jealous within relationships.
- I feel I want someone “to complete me”.
- I have not had one healthy intimate relationship in my adult life.
- I am afraid to speak up within relationships.
- I bicker and fight within relationships.
- I find myself walking on eggshells when talking to people.
- I am concerned about what others think about me.
- I hang out with people who gossip.
- I am a people pleaser and sacrifice myself for what people want.
- I shut myself off and don’t feel it is safe to allow people too close to me.
- I am terrified of getting hurt.
- I don’t feel I have a lot to offer.
- I get bored with people.
We become like the top 5 people we spend the most time around. Are the top 5 people you spend the most time around reflecting love back to you that you feel for yourself?
Know life is MEANT to be enjoyed. You are meant to feel an inner peace and love about yourself. You are meant to have healthy relationships around you that reflect your gifts and love back to you! It sure is more fun with people around that reflect the healed and loving version of yourself! Living from past patterns deserves compassion and healing, not judgment. It deserves a deeper understanding, clearing and intention to forge a new path – one filled with love. I can help you achieve that.
I have been in a loving relationship for over 9 years that keeps improving. We treat each other with the highest love and respect which I feel in every part of my body, mind and spirit. Every day my mind is blown and I am in deep gratitude as it keeps getting better and better, though it began beyond my wildest dreams. I have managed to co-parent my kids with my ex, with love and compassion. All of my own and my boyfriend’s children (now adults) are in healthy loving relationships. I have attracted healthy friendships, business relationships and clients to me. I LOVE love and know how it feels to give too much, to be my harshest critic, to want better but not to know how to quite attain it. I know sometimes we need help, almost permission to move away from, or set healthier boundaries within relationships. I have done both, know it is not easy and am here to help.
I have been studying for over 17 years and have changed my life in every single way. My health, my friends, my partner, my work, and most importantly my relationship with myself. I have had to offer myself forgiveness, compassion and boy a whole lot of clearing and releasing to be where I am now. I have studied tools and invented my own that help clear things easier so it does not take you 17 years to get to where I got to. I feel and have seen people achieve these kinds of results in months and want to help you do the same.
The Relationship ReInvention Program is for you if ANY of these are true:
- You have struggled with self-love and.or self-care.
- You have a toxic inner dialogue.
- You have wounds/behaviors/patterns that you are ready to release.
- You’ve been on this journey of healing, but know there is still clearing work to do.
- You have a relationship in your life that you need clarity on.
- You struggle with co-workers or people in general.
- You are a people pleaser and/or perfectionist.
- You have a relationship in your life that is ready for the next stage of intimacy (whether that be a friend, family member or partner).
- You know you need to dive deeper into embracing self-love and self-worth.
- Your life partner and you have hit a slump and you are not sure whether or not things can be healed.
- You are truly ready to have every relationship around you reflect the love you feel inside.
I would love to help you on your path. People that have worked with me have healed old wounds, found new love and truly embraced a healthier way of life and being. If you like, check out my testimonials page to learn more. I provide a loving, safe, non judgmental place to do inner work and reclaim your gifts and inner power.
If this resonates – please visit my continued work page and visit Relationship Reinvention to purchase the package. If you want to jump on a call to see whether this is the way to go or you want to check out a Relationship Akashic Reading or personal Akashic Reading to start… know we can do that too. Email me at email@example.com with the subject “consultation” and we can jump on a call.